Chatomystik - New portal for dialogue! ЧатоМистика - Новый портал для общения! Архив • Просмотр темы - Какой нечеловеческий дар вам нужен?
Текущее время: 28 мар 2024 16:25
Подозревать, хуже чем знать. У реальности есть границы, а воображение - безгранично!

ЧатоМистика

Новая темаКомментировать Страница 2 из 3   [ Сообщений: 24 ]
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3  След.
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Re: Какой нечеловеческий дар вам нужен?
Новое сообщениеДобавлено: 15 июн 2012 08:53 
Новичок
Новичок

Хочу стать невидимкой)

Те люди, которые чаще всего прощают и дольше всего терпят, обычно уходят неожиданно и на всегда…

Профиль Отправить email  
Cпасибо сказано 
Новое сообщениеДобавлено: 15 июн 2012 09:05 
Новичок
Новичок

Хочу вечную эрекцию

Профиль Отправить email  
Cпасибо сказано 
Новое сообщениеДобавлено: 15 июн 2012 11:00 
Администратор
Администратор

Медали: 2
Cпасибо сказано: 142
Спасибо получено:
111 раз в 91 сообщениях
Туфли (1) Королева сайта (1)
Босяк

при хотьбе мешать будет

Скрытый текст:
Живут два "новых русских" по соседству и друг перед другом свою крутизну каждый день показывают. Просыпается один из них утром, смотрит в окно, а у соседа за ночь большой теннисный корт построен. Он бегом к соседу:
- Что? Как? Почему?
А сосед ему отвечает:
- У меня рыбка есть золотая.
- Дай на прокат?
- Бери, для соседа не жалко.
Приносит сосед рыбку домой и говорит:
- Хочу, чтобы утром проснулся, а у меня кругом баксы, баксы, баксы...
Просыпается, а у него кругом факсы, факсы, факсы... Он рыбку в охапку и бегом к соседу:
- Я не понял, она у тебя глухая? Просил баксы, а получил факсы.
- Да, а ты думаешь я у неё просил БОЛЬШОЙ ТЕННИС?

Наше от нас не уйдёт. Всё, что ушло - было не нашим.

Профиль Отправить email  
Cпасибо сказано 
 Заголовок сообщения: buy zovirax cream online
Новое сообщениеДобавлено: 27 авг 2016 04:40 
Проверенный
Проверенный

comment6: Sitting near the top of the movie theatre, the large screen covers, plunging the audience into a massive beach of pacific critters that threaten to leap right from the screen while they swim into the camera. gabapentin milligrams The gritty, hard nosed fashion that Butler delivered to the stand was pure old-school motion fun, and makes him the platinum star of the show. Hope eventually left Krypton to arrive in Iowa, to give our planet and crowds, the one hero we've been waiting for in a new iconic kind.

cost of neurontin

where to buy valtrex

propecia products

generic of neurontin

What I loved about this movie was the reality it was simply endless, one factor after yet another it was stressed, gritty and sometimes really jumpy and cringe worthy. free ventolin inhaler Javier Bardem only a genius, i loved him in "no place for old men" and today he's my admiration with this particular one, the best serial-killer performance i have ever seen. This Is A film that has to be experienced around the big screen, so regrettably you have to take the rough with the easy . nevertheless, it is a modest cost to fund this epic adventure.

what is propecia

keflex 500 mg oral capsule

propecia photos

where to buy ventolin inhaler

Профиль Отправить email  
Cпасибо сказано 
 Заголовок сообщения: ciprofloxacin usp 500 mg
Новое сообщениеДобавлено: 27 авг 2016 04:42 
Проверенный
Проверенный

comment2: The actors do a good work portraying three really slow folks, and I think Mark Walbherg was the greatest. ciprofloxacin 500mg for sale In general, the pacing of this movie is brain-numbingly gradual and dramatic pressure is diluted by too several irrelevant displays, including all the starting sequences involving co-star Kelly Reilly, whose parallel storyline of habit seems to have merely about exactly nothing whatever to do with anything. But it is a picture co written and directed by Andrew Niccol of the incredible, motivated sci-fi masterpiece Gattaca and even more recognizable the Truman Show.

where can i buy ciprofloxacin

valtrex how much does it cost

buy finasteride online

ciprofloxacin 250 mg side effects

One scene involves a group playing in a train-station, playing a charming romantic song while the key characters come back and forth as time keep passes by. medication valtrex How can it be feasible that there is no one on the streets of Bruge the night before the German withdrawal of the town? The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Getting Fireplace, is the long awaited 2nd part of the Hunger Games Fable.

propecia information

valacyclovir 1g

ciproxin 500mg side effects

ventolin treatment

Профиль Отправить email  
Cпасибо сказано 
 Заголовок сообщения: where can i buy orlistat
Новое сообщениеДобавлено: 27 авг 2016 04:43 
Проверенный
Проверенный

comment1: Subject (Brazil): "Depois da Terra" ("After Planet") There is a good thing about After World - the images are proficient (not exceptional but fine). gabapentin brand name Their apparently newfound vitality and travel for your team is compounded by the terrific supporting cast. But this change comes off to be abrupt and it appeared as when the manager was operating out of time.

ciprofloxacin online uk

ciprofloxacin tablets

albuterol inhaler order online

where can i buy keflex

I've never really been a Travolta fan and lately it seems that De Niro is quite hit or miss therefore my excitement was controlled for this one. ciprofloxacin 500mg side effects For a short time, after his ex wife advised him merely this, his misconception was fractured, and the film took on a sensible bent that may happen to be a much better denouement. The way he shows the story is charming, with DiCaprio generally breaking the fourth-wall and providing monologues to the audience directly.

valacyclovir 1 g

buy propecia finasteride

best finasteride brand

alternative to valtrex

Профиль Отправить email  
Cпасибо сказано 
 Заголовок сообщения: zovirax cream 5g price
Новое сообщениеДобавлено: 27 авг 2016 04:44 
Проверенный
Проверенный

comment8: The film starts by generating well-known assertion that each autonomy is more important than peace. can you buy ventolin over the counter in uk Fede Alvarez has the same keen eye for atmosphere and light that Raimi demonstrated in the initial, and for every style tradition that he breezes through he quickly sets a new standard for horror films to return. In addition, particular scenes looked to lack very much audio score, which could have been a problem with all the film I travelled to but it detracted enormously from the on screen occasions.

ventolin blue

valacyclovir pills

long term side effects of propecia

orlistat for weight loss

Zombies often go hand-in-hand with the horror genre, but "World War Z" plays out as more of the thriller and a survival movie. order albuterol inhaler Undaunted by the run away success of its predecessor, it strongly lesions to the stratosphere as a energized inter-galactic colossus transcending the contemporary science fiction genre. Considering they signed Craig for all more Connection movies to come back, this can be a most curious piece contrivance, and entirely unnecessary.

xenical 120 mg side effects

buy propecia 1mg

symbicort dosage canada

what is in symbicort

Профиль Отправить email  
Cпасибо сказано 
 Заголовок сообщения: symbicort dosage
Новое сообщениеДобавлено: 27 авг 2016 04:46 
Проверенный
Проверенный

comment6: The video starts off with this suburban household - No Spoilers - parents and their two children - both boys, and once the younger one starts speaing frankly about an invisible friend, similar to in lots of other horror films, weird events begin occurring. cheap symbicort inhaler Fortunately, her chemical science in scenes with both John Sturges and Ben Whishaw is enticing and this girl has rather a future in American film if she picks it. The absolute most unfunniest thing that I actually noticed was the ultimate picture with josh duhamel, how could he agree to that?!

how much is generic valtrex without insurance

cephalexin cap

xenical otc

where to buy generic finasteride

Oh and for us stargeeks away there, this one DID have Celebrity Trek Cannon in it when it had a small version of the Enterprise from the ST:ENT collection in the Admirals workplace. propecia uk buy All things considered, its nevertheless simply just a film for people to enjoy, and perhaps not some real documented of any known UFO factuals. Also Me what makes this film standout more then anything else Tarantino has done is simply what this film is dependant on, captivity within the deep-south.

orlistat weight loss

ventolin albuterol inhaler

ventolin hfa 100 mcg inhaler

valtrex kidney

Профиль Отправить email  
Cпасибо сказано 
 Заголовок сообщения: buy finasteride online canada
Новое сообщениеДобавлено: 27 авг 2016 04:47 
Проверенный
Проверенный

comment8: Jor el beautifully portrayed by Russell Crowe who atlanta divorce attorneys touch has looked as much of a Kryptonian as Brando himself. gabapentin 400 mg dosage AM2 is really a full cash grab and I am hoping that anyone related to this movie is uncomfortable for what they helped produce. Naturally Seth Rogen, who's the co-author and co-manager, he played the story immediately and also requires a jab at his own acting expertise.

buy valtrex uk

can you get valtrex over the counter

ic gabapentin 300 mg capsule

valacyclovir tablets

There might be some folks complaining about what an inadequate picture this was with respect to storyline, but that will be missing the stage. acyclovir purchase online Within The background we also provide Morgan Freeman enjoying an antagonist who is interested in combating the illusionists. Nevertheless, as I am forbidden from ruining you (and as I hate spoilers with a fire), I am going to only say this: "You must view it.

zovirax boots

side effects propecia

valacyclovir 500 mg

purchase zovirax ointment

Профиль Отправить email  
Cпасибо сказано 
 Заголовок сообщения: buy ventolin without prescription
Новое сообщениеДобавлено: 27 авг 2016 04:47 
Проверенный
Проверенный

comment7: It's great moments, but the unnecessary runtime, the "traditional" humor, as well as the lethargic 2nd act keep it from coordinating its forerunners. symbicort budesonide formoterol Sadly, and maybe in and effort to highlight its purpose as a satire, Wear Jon has a tale with the coherence and structure of balsa timber. The landscape adding Woody Harrelson is the better: he's great as a mentalist who is able to blackmail his adulterous victim in a few seconds, while his spouse is standing by.

xenical canada pharmacy

cephalexin without prescription

how can i get valtrex

propecia and proscar

The trouble is a few of the stories are, to be frank, somewhat dreary or simply just typical and the huge communication the picture is attempting to get across is normally obscure spiritual junk. buy zovirax eye ointment Although The fascinating activity is never far-away, director Robert Greengrass prudently chooses to concentrate to the folks concerned, gradually building delight from surmounting hazards befalling relatable and attentively crafted parts. It involves a fam of cavemen as they may be induced to venture away in to the open after their cavern is ruined.

buy ciprofloxacin uk

xenical canada

finasteride regrowth

propecia for women

Профиль Отправить email  
Cпасибо сказано 
Новая темаКомментировать Страница 2 из 3   [ Сообщений: 24 ]
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3  След.